Hey since its almost Thanksgiving. I want to share with you some Black Friday shopping tips.
1. Make a list of who you will buy gifts for.
2. Write on your list what you will get each person on your list
3. Have a budget there are some great apps to help you with this if you’re not good with budgeting.
4. Black Friday deals are starting online before Black Friday so check the stores you want to shop online first.
5. If you want to get a heads up before the ads are printed in the Thanksgiving paper visit bfads.com
6. Make a map of what stores you want to visit. Don’t forget to write what times each store opens
7. Get your outfit ready the night before so all you have to do is get up and get dressed.
8. Get gas for your car before Thanksgiving so you won’t have to stop the morning of Black Friday.
9. Bring a small purse that goes across your shoulder and put your drivers license, credit/debit cards, money and store cards.
10. Be sure to eat breakfast before you leave home.