10. Wear white eyeliner in your waterline to make eyes appear less red.
9. Balance out shimmery eye with a matte lipstick.
8. You can use excess eye cream on your cuticles and your nails will be stronger.
7. Always allow two fingers from your nose to where blush starts
6. For a nighttime look trace the upper and lower lashes with a dark eye-shadow and smudge with a blending brush.
5. To give your hair lift. Add volumizing spray to your roots before blow drying.
4. Wash your face with coconut water for clear glowing skin.
3. If you have thin lips to make your lips appear fuller. Use a neutral lip liner to line above your lips. Then apply your lipstick.
2. Got an oily T-zone? Use blotting papers to manage oil and shine.
1. Build up your eyes by using different mascara formulas for example a lengthening mascara, then a curling mascara.
These are some of my favorite Avon beauty products. This is my personal opinion and not a sponsored post I am an Avon Rep. These are my top 5 beauty picks.
1. Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation
I love this foundation. It has a pump which is really good so you don’t waste product. It is a must have for a newbie makeup artist. It gives full coverage and has a thick consistency.
2. Eye Dimensions eye shadow trio
Luminous, pure-color shadows layer and blend to sculpt eyes. Vibrant, silky formula wears for hours without creasing. .088 total oz. net wt.
It is smooth and shimmery. It is very pigmented.
3. Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
Our #1 makeup remover! Moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. 2 fl. oz.
It is a little oily feeling but it is oil free.
4. Ultra Color Lip Color
Wide color selection goes on smooth and moisturizing. It comes in different finishes in Soft Matte, Satin and Shimmer. The Soft Matte has a stuble shine. Satin is smooth, rich color and a satin shine. Shimmer has a slight shimmer.
5. Makeup Setting Spray
Sets makeup, fast drying and quick absorbing. It is infused with Vitamins A,C and E. I love my setting sprays and this.one I recommend you keep in your makeup bag or makeup artist kit. it has 2 flash oz.It’s very affordable.
I love the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I had the original Fit Me but I looked like a grease ball in my T-zone. I like this foundation I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn’t have a strong scent. You can build up the coverage. I use two shades 330 Toffee Caramel and 355 Coconut. I wish there were a few more shades for women of color. Overall I would recommend trying this foundation. It doesn’t transfer. I do need to touch it up if I have sweated but it lasts for a decent amount of time. I would recommend this to combination or oily skin ladies. If you have dry skin try the dewy fit me foundation.