Ok so sorry I’ve not posted in so long. I’m currently doing a style awakening challenge. I am switching my style to fit the boss image I want to portray. Here are my most recent outfits I’ve shared on Facebook and Instagram.
Let me know if you would like to see more outfit of the day or look books on this blog.
When I was in college I loved having Amazon Prime to get my textbooks, school supplies in 2 days. I have been a Prime member on and off since then. If you or someone you know is going to college share this post with them.
Okay so I was recently looking for this topic and couldn’t find anything on it. So I decided to create one to help other makeup artist.
When I first started out as a makeup artist. I was working with a marketing company and working with their models. They had an annual event that I did makeup for the models. At the event I was interviewed on camera by the hostess for the event. I was so nervous and scared. I think I interrupted her because I just wasn’t prepared.
So I want to help those newbies to avoid this and be more prepared than I was my first time. I have gotten better now that I have did this a few times. Write out your answers to the sample questions below and practice in the mirror or on your smartphone by video so you won’t be nervous when you do have to be interviewed on camera.
Here are 10 possible questions you may be asked when interviewed.
1. When did you first get started as a makeup artist?
2. Who was your first client?
3. Who inspired you to do makeup?
4. What projects are you working on now?
5. Where can we find you on social media?
6. What are some your favorite beauty trends?
7. What is your favorite thing about being a makeup artist?
8. What advice would you give someone who wants to become a make up artist?Edit
9. How did you grow your clientele?
10. Why should people hire a makeup artist?
Hey everyone I know I haven’t been posting on here. I wanted to let you all know my other social media and please follow me. I will be regularly doing Live broadcast on Instagram, Periscope and Facebook.