Okay so I was recently looking for this topic and couldn’t find anything on it. So I decided to create one to help other makeup artist.
When I first started out as a makeup artist. I was working with a marketing company and working with their models. They had an annual event that I did makeup for the models. At the event I was interviewed on camera by the hostess for the event. I was so nervous and scared. I think I interrupted her because I just wasn’t prepared.
So I want to help those newbies to avoid this and be more prepared than I was my first time. I have gotten better now that I have did this a few times. Write out your answers to the sample questions below and practice in the mirror or on your smartphone by video so you won’t be nervous when you do have to be interviewed on camera.
Here are 10 possible questions you may be asked when interviewed.
1. When did you first get started as a makeup artist?
2. Who was your first client?
3. Who inspired you to do makeup?
4. What projects are you working on now?
5. Where can we find you on social media?
6. What are some your favorite beauty trends?
7. What is your favorite thing about being a makeup artist?
8. What advice would you give someone who wants to become a make up artist?Edit
9. How did you grow your clientele?
10. Why should people hire a makeup artist?
Hey everyone I know I haven’t been posting on here. I wanted to let you all know my other social media and please follow me. I will be regularly doing Live broadcast on Instagram, Periscope and Facebook.
Hey! Everyone, I wanted to share my story of why I joined Avon. I have previously been an Avon Rep. what I dd wrong was shopping for myself. Not having the big customer base to be abe to afford to shop. Now I’m focusing on gaining new customers and just getting my name out there to people. I wanted to be with a company who has great products and great incentives for representatives. I wanted to be able to work without having to not spend tome with my kids. I wanted to be able to take off if they are sick or have a field trip. I wanted to make extra money for vacations and going places with and
I wanted to be with a company who has great products and great incentives for representatives. I wanted to be able to work without having to not spend tome with my kids. I wanted to be able to take off if they are sick or have a field trip. I wanted to make extra money for vacations and going places with and without the kids.
I the fact that Avon rewards its representatives in the top sales or leadership. You can earn trips, cars, gift cards and more. This year Avon is offering their representatives to get an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic. I am definitely working on trying to achieve this goal of earning this Bahamas trip. If you would like to make extra money and join my team Use code: vlett
If you are interested in receiving a brochure please click here and fill out the form
I can’t wait I’m so excited. Avon is offering a week in the Bahamas. I would love to earn this vacation. I haven’t been anywhere fun in a very long time. I visited Nassau, Bahamas when I was in high school. It was very nice walking on the beach and seeing the crystal clear water. My trip was just a day there so to be able to spend a week there is going to be awesome. I would like to know when the last time you have been on a vacation and where did you go. If you need a vacation you can earn this trip with me and join my team. http://www.startavon.com Use code:vlett or to place an order visit my e-store.
I would like to know when the last time you have been on a vacation? Where did you go? Please comment below I’d love to hear from you.
I recently ordered the new Moisture Therapy Ultra Hydration lotion and body ointment. There is also a body scrub available. They are made with shea butter and doesn’t have the shea butter scent. It does have a scent and it is not a heavy scent. It is made for dry to extra dry skin. The lotion is thick in consistency. The body ointment has a petroleum jelly type consistency. It is really helping my skin because I have eczema. I have very dry patches on my skin. If you live in a state or country with extremely cold weather this will help keep your skin hydrated. I would recommend this to anyone with dry or very dry skin like me. To order online click here Body lotion is product number 307-564, the body scrub product number is 307-621 and the body ointment product number is 307-636
Now that Christmas has came and went. Many people are looking for ways to earn some extra income. Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Would you like to replace your income and quit your job? If you said yes to either one of these questions then, I would love to have you join my team.
I am an Avon Independent Sales Rep.and Recruiter. Avon has been around for 130 years and offer the support and tools you need to launch your business. It costs as little as $25 to start and only takes a few minutes to get started. You can earn 25%-50% commission.
Just click startavon.com please use code vlett
If you have questions email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey since its almost Thanksgiving. I want to share with you some Black Friday shopping tips.
1. Make a list of who you will buy gifts for.
2. Write on your list what you will get each person on your list
3. Have a budget there are some great apps to help you with this if you’re not good with budgeting.
4. Black Friday deals are starting online before Black Friday so check the stores you want to shop online first.
5. If you want to get a heads up before the ads are printed in the Thanksgiving paper visit bfads.com
6. Make a map of what stores you want to visit. Don’t forget to write what times each store opens
7. Get your outfit ready the night before so all you have to do is get up and get dressed.
8. Get gas for your car before Thanksgiving so you won’t have to stop the morning of Black Friday.
9. Bring a small purse that goes across your shoulder and put your drivers license, credit/debit cards, money and store cards.
10. Be sure to eat breakfast before you leave home.