I purchased this brush egg from eBay. They have a website if you would like to purchase one. If you don’t know what the brush egg does it helps to clean your makeup brushes. The different groves and ridges really help get your makeup brushes clean. I will be buying one for my makeup artist kit. To order online Brush Egg
These are three of the NYX Chunky Dunk lip crayons. They are not as opaque as other lip crayons. They are moisturizing. To get the color payoff you have to build it up. If you want a sheer tint to your lips this will be for you. I suggest getting these, they do feel good on the lips . The shades I have them in are Orange Splash 12, Sex On The Beach 05, and Berry Mojito 07. They retail for $5.99 each I got them at Ulta for $3.99 each on clearance.
These are my nail polish collection from Avon. I have Gel Finish in Iceberg White, Nailwear Pro in Plum Seduction, Attic Waters, Red Reveal, Forbidden Fudge, Starry Sky and Speed Dry 30 in Pronto Purple. I love the Avon Nailwear Pro Polishes. They are very pigmented and are easy to use. There is always a new line of nail polishes coming out. If you would like to order please let me know firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Wear white eyeliner in your waterline to make eyes appear less red.
9. Balance out shimmery eye with a matte lipstick.
8. You can use excess eye cream on your cuticles and your nails will be stronger.
7. Always allow two fingers from your nose to where blush starts
6. For a nighttime look trace the upper and lower lashes with a dark eye-shadow and smudge with a blending brush.
5. To give your hair lift. Add volumizing spray to your roots before blow drying.
4. Wash your face with coconut water for clear glowing skin.
3. If you have thin lips to make your lips appear fuller. Use a neutral lip liner to line above your lips. Then apply your lipstick.
2. Got an oily T-zone? Use blotting papers to manage oil and shine.
1. Build up your eyes by using different mascara formulas for example a lengthening mascara, then a curling mascara.
These are some of my favorite Avon beauty products. This is my personal opinion and not a sponsored post I am an Avon Rep. These are my top 5 beauty picks.
1. Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation
I love this foundation. It has a pump which is really good so you don’t waste product. It is a must have for a newbie makeup artist. It gives full coverage and has a thick consistency.
2. Eye Dimensions eye shadow trio
Luminous, pure-color shadows layer and blend to sculpt eyes. Vibrant, silky formula wears for hours without creasing. .088 total oz. net wt.
It is smooth and shimmery. It is very pigmented.
3. Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
Our #1 makeup remover! Moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. 2 fl. oz.
It is a little oily feeling but it is oil free.
4. Ultra Color Lip Color
Wide color selection goes on smooth and moisturizing. It comes in different finishes in Soft Matte, Satin and Shimmer. The Soft Matte has a stuble shine. Satin is smooth, rich color and a satin shine. Shimmer has a slight shimmer.
5. Makeup Setting Spray
Sets makeup, fast drying and quick absorbing. It is infused with Vitamins A,C and E. I love my setting sprays and this.one I recommend you keep in your makeup bag or makeup artist kit. it has 2 flash oz.It’s very affordable.
Here is a small haul of things I picked up at Macy’s. I got a black dress by Planet Gold, a floral pink and purple dress by the Marilyn Monroe collection, a floral dress also from the Marilyn Monroe collection, a black sleeveless top with black sequins by Almost famous and a rose patterned pencil skirt by Material Girl.